Thursday, July 3, 2014

S.W.A.G. Serving with a gift. That is exactly what this blog platform will consist of, Any & everything related towards living a healthy, positive God driven life. I am a Christian, and I will profess that loudly. I will also say that I am not one of those holier than thou Christians. I’m in the struggle just like the rest of y’all. I will not preach to you, but I will deliver messages, that I hope will help and heal and if it brings you closer…..Cool! I have met many along my journey, and those that I have the most respect for are those that truly represented what they were about. The people in the world and those that were in the word. It is because of this one individual Rest in Love Linda K. That I am this way today, this woman did not preach her beliefs, she lived them. I have been blessed ( although I did not recognize it) to be on this earth for a great number of years. I have seen much and done it to the full (good and bad) I am not here to talk about the bad though. My testimonials are sprinkled here and there through my musings, and for those interested/astute enough can ascertain. I hope you find S.W.A.G. enlightening, entertaining as well as uplifting. If you are looking for the latest Jay Z Beyonce drama ….not here! If you are looking for our ladies twerkin and droppin it like it like it’s hot….nope not here! IF you are looking for demeaning, demoralizing, silly, ghetto pics and jokes….you will not find that here either…. Now check it out for yourself!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment